February 15, 2016

The On Coming Alive Project

Stories of hope. Stories of honesty, bravery, overcoming. Stories that will reach your soul and change you.

Recently, Lexi from Scribbles and Crumbs asked me to be a part of a project.. A movement.

Grief tries to suck you under. It tries really hard. But sometimes, you have a moment that you realize that you aren't going to let it. You can let it come in its waves but not let it take you under. You realize it's ok to live and laugh and not be leaving your child behind. Nothing can bring your beloved back so to choose to find joy in life on this side of heaven is a brave, brave thing.

Read and share.. Someone needs to know there is life still to be lived.

Choosing the Light

Missing my Avery girl every single day. ❤️

1 comment:

  1. Lauren, My name is Theresa Johnson Allen. You don't know me but Sharon and I are first cousins. I just read all your blogs about your precious Avery Marie. No one can understand what you are going thru unless they have walked in your shoes. To have your child (no matter what age) go to Heaven before you is heart wrenching and at the same time comforting that they will suffer no longer. My son, Daniel went to Heaven on Oct 17, 2014 at the age of 33 due to Lymphoma . We miss him and think of him everyday. My heart goes out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete